Food and Alcohol
Delta Airlines do allow perishables to be brought as a carry-on and checked baggage at the customer's own risk. For your comfort and convenience, Delta Airlines provides meals and snacks in-flight during the whole flight journey. You can select your preferred drinks or beverages from the menu. Alcohol or liquor is allowed if it is in your checked baggage or if purchased after a security checkpoint for a customer's carry-on. It must meet carry-on guidelines and the following:
- The alcohol content should not exceed 140 proof
- Up to 5 liters of alcohol per person between 48 to 140 proof is allowed by Delta Airlines.
- Alcohol under 48 proof is allowed and is not considered risky.
- All alcohol must be properly packed in its original unopened retail packaging then only it'll be permitted onboard.
- If any alcohol is purchased before going through an airport security checkpoint, Delta Airlines' security rules will be applied for carry-on or checked baggage.
Customers can visit the Delta Airlines Official Site to know more about the food and drinks which you can carry with you throughout the hassle-free flight journey to make your traveling more comfortable and convenient.
Meals Ready to Eat
Delta Airlines does not permit its passengers to bring meals ready to eat as carry-on or checked baggage on the flights.
Dry and Wet Ice
Dry ice packages in amounts of 5.5 lbs or 2.5 kg or less are allowed by Delta Airlines when used to cool non-hazardous perishable items in carry-on or checked baggage. The package must:
- Meet Delta's carry-on baggage restrictions
- Allow releasing carbon dioxide
- Specify the exact weight of the dry ice material on the packaging
- Should include the contents being cooled, in writing, on the packaging
- For everyone's safety and convenience, Delta Airlines advises every customer to carry gel packs instead of dry ice to keep frozen perishable items fresh. For more information, must visit Delta Airlines' official site and follow the guidelines to transport dry ice.
- Wet ice shipments are not allowed as carry-on baggage, checked baggage, or cargo on Delta Airlines flights.
Foods to Pack While Travelling With Delta Airlines
The TSA allows almost all food items through the security checkpoint, so long as none of them is liquid in weights exceeding 3.4 ounces. Customers can bring cakes and pies through the checkpoint. Following items are allowed in your carry-on:
- Baby food
- Frozen foods
- Fried fruits
- All types of dry snacks
What are the Services by delta airlines:
Delta Airlines give out amenities if you are traveling with Delta Airlines Flight Booking.
You must know how can you avail of all such services while flying.
- Passengers are offered healthy meals and snacks during the journey and well-packed with good quality.
- Passengers are given entertainment services. They can watch their favorite films or videos on a screen on every seat during the journey.
- There is a 24*7 helpline desk to sort any types of problems or you can contact on Delta Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Customer care services by Delta airlines:
Delta Airlines offers 24*7 on-call customer care service to its passengers. They are available to sort out any emergency. You can contact them or can email them your issue. There is a helpline number provided by Delta Airlines, and you can contact and talk to agents.
Delta Airlines Contact Number is present for the public on the website so, passengers can contact them if any need help.